Are you looking for the best gym in Aurangabad to kick start your fitness journey? You have come to the right place. Aurangabad is home to some of the best fitness centers that offer world-class facilities to their members. With so many options available, choosing the right gym can be daunting. This article will provide you with an in-depth analysis of the top five gyms in Aurangabad to help you make an informed decision.
Table of Content
Top Five Gyms in Aurangabad
1. DFC Fitness Center
DFC Fitness Center, established in 2017, is a preferred choice for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and beginners. The fitness instructors at DFC engage their members’ attention on posture correction, lifestyle changes, and diet. The gym offers cardio equipment, treadmills, recumbent bikes, ellipticals, cross trainers, rowing machines, exercise cycles, resistance training, free weights, barbells, dumbbells, weight plates, benches, incline bench press, etc. The gym is closed on Sundays and open from 6 am to 10 pm on other days.
2. ABS Fitness and Wellness Club
ABS Fitness and Wellness Club, established in 2014, is known for its world-class facilities, safe and effective exercise programming, and amazing social events. The gym offers a wide variety of group classes, functional cages and programs, high-intensity training zones, strength training, cardio equipment, lateral raise machines, abdominal bench, arm curl, chest press, chin-up bar, etc. The gym is closed on Sundays and open from 6 am to 12 pm and 5 pm to 10 pm on other days.
3. Gym Planet
Gym Planet is a well-known gym in Aurangabad that has a wide range of equipment and amazing trainers. The gym has the experience of working with various clients, from strength athletes, working professionals, school athletes to general fitness clients. Gym Planet provides a variety of options in membership and personal training to the individually customized program. The gym offers strength training, cardio equipment, lateral raise machines, abdominal bench, arm curl, chest press, chin-up bar, dumbbells, multimode rope climber, punching bag, rowing machine, shoulder press, etc. The gym is closed on Sundays and open from 5 am to 10 pm on other days.
4. Shree’s Total Fitness
Shree’s Total Fitness is committed to being a gym for everybody. The gym offers affordable options for you to come in and enjoy their clean, fully-equipped facility and assistance from their professional training staff. The gym provides the highest quality and most effective workout experience for every fitness level in a refreshing environment. The gym offers treadmills, elliptical cross-trainers, exercise cycles, arm curl, weight lifting and plates, lateral raise machine, rowing and cardio machines, strength training equipment, smith machines, barbells, etc. The gym is closed on Sundays and open from 5 am to 10 am and 4 pm to 9 pm on other days.
5. AMF GYM
AMF GYM is one of the key players in Aurangabad’s fitness industry, offering a wide variety of workouts for pros, absolute beginners, athletes, or for someone just looking for a fun way to get fit. The gym offers cross-fit, circuit training, cardio, group-x, zumba, yoga, tabata, pilates, kickboxing, karate, free weight area, strength area, personal lockers, etc. The gym is closed on Sundays and open from 6 am to 1 pm and 4 pm to 10 pm on other days.
Benefits of Joining a Gym in Aurangabad
If you’re living in Aurangabad and searching for the best gym in the area, you’re in luck. There are numerous high-quality gyms in the city that provide a variety of fitness and wellness services to their members. By joining a gym, you can enjoy numerous benefits, including:
- Healthy for Body & Mind: The gym is the perfect place to strengthen your muscles and boost endurance. Regular exercise improves your heart and lungs and reduces the risk of heart disease, strokes, and type 2 diabetes. A healthy body makes your mind clear and calm to tackle problems.
- Improves Sleep: Research shows that regular exercise can reduce insomnia. As you break a sweat during your workout session, your body becomes tired, and you can sleep peacefully.
- Helps to Reduce Stress: Exercising can boost your self-confidence. It can also improve your mood, help you relax, and reduce depression and anxiety.
- Abundance of Equipment: If you join a gym, you will have access to all the exclusive equipment that might not be possible to have at home. So you can exercise more exuberantly.
- Training from Professionals: If you’re a newbie, you need the help of a Professional trainer. They can help you with training and programs.
- Opportunity to Meet People who Share same Goal: Joining a gym gives you an opportunity to meet new people. If you attend gym regularly, you will find many people who have the same goals as you.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Gym
Choosing the perfect gym is never an easy task, especially when it is your first time joining a gym. There are so many things to consider. That is why we have made a list of things you should keep in mind when you are on your journey to find the right gym for you.
- Location of the Gym: When looking for a gym, try to choose one that is easily accessible. You can find a gym that is close to your home or workplace. So you can visit the gym regularly without a hitch.
- Learn About the Trainers: Trainers are a must if it is your first time trying to work out. Trainers can show you the proper way and the right posture for each exercise so that you do not hurt your body. They can also help you to find what is good for your body.
- Checkout the Ambiance & Cleanliness: If you have decided on the gym you want to join, visit once before you sign up for a subscription. Hygiene is one of the most important things you should consider when choosing a gym. So when you go to the gym, check if they maintain cleanliness. Look for the shower and the overall cleanliness of the gym.
- Think About Your Budget: You should always set the amount you want to spend for your workout routine. It is not only the fees of the gym, but you should also maintain your diet. So choose a gym that does not exceed your budget.
- Look for the Equipment: If you are planning to visit a gym, keep in mind to check the types of equipment it possesses. Supplies like Dumbbells, leg extension machines, bench press, and leg press machines are one of the basics a gym must-have. The equipment should be flexible so that you can adapt according to your weight and size.
- Search for Feedback: With the help of technology, it has become easier to know about people or places without visiting in person. Gyms are no exception. You can go through several gyms in a short amount of time and pick the one you think is more suitable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to hire a personal trainer when joining a gym?
While it is not necessary to hire a personal trainer when joining a gym, it can be beneficial, especially if you are new to working out or want personalized training programs.
What are the benefits of joining a gym?
Joining a gym has many benefits, including improving your physical and mental health, providing access to latest equipment and facilities, offering personalized training programs, and an opportunity to meet new people.
Can I exercise every day in the gym?
Yes, you can exercise every day in the gym as long as you are not pushing yourself too hard and taking proper rest.
What should I wear to the gym in Aurangabad?
You can wear flexible clothing with an elastic waistband such as sweatpants, track pants, or shorts, along with comfortable shoes.
What should I bring with me to the gym in Aurangabad?
You should consider taking gym clothes, a water bottle, a towel, and any necessary personal items like a lock for your locker.